We welcome your comments on our initial proposals and would be grateful if you could provide some feedback in the ‘Feedback’ tab. Alternatively, we are happy for you to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Finance House’ until Tuesday 26 October 2021 or call us on 0131 226 7225.
Subject to this consultation exercise and further discussions with City of Edinburgh Council, we propose to submit a detailed planning application for the proposals later in 2021. The Applicant and the Design Team will take account of the comments made during this consultation stage as the proposals are developed ahead of submission.
Our proposed timeline is provided below:
- 5 October 2021: Consultation opens.
- 13 October 2021: Online consultation event, 4pm – 8pm.
- 26 October 2021: Deadline for feedback on the consultation.
- Winter 2021: Submission of planning application & supporting documents.
- Summer 2022: Projected approval by City of Edinburgh Council.
Once a planning application has been submitted, the full range of supporting documents (such as the Planning Statement and the Design & Access Statement) will be available for public viewing, and you will be provided the opportunity to make formal comments to City of Edinburgh Council as planning authority.